Christmas is almost here! My children are so excited to countdown the 12 days of Christmas!
Every year, I put 12 index cards into individual envelopes, with a fun Christmas activity on each index card.
Some activities we will do:
– make snowman doorknob hangers
– decorate socks with glow-in-the-dark paint
– help bake cookies
– make finger paint for the bath tub
– make cards for the elderly
– spray paint your hair green & red
– play in the snow inside (they sell ‘fake’ snow packets at Walgreen’s)
– take a ride to see Christmas lights
– decorate gingerbread men or a gingerbread house
– make reindeer food
These can be simple activities that don’t cost much, but brings Christmas fun to your entire family!