In Texas, we are expecting snow today! How do you plan to stay busy?
Here are a few ideas:
- make Valentine cards for family members
- have your children sign their Valentine cards for friends/classmates
- have your child draw a picture of their Valentine
- make edible necklaces using string or yarn and cheerios and/or fruit loops!
- have your child make flowers using cupcake liners. Glue them onto paper and add stems.
- have a pajama party! Watch a movie and eat popcorn!
- ….or eat colored popcorn!
- ….or order pizza!
- let your child bathe in colored bath water. (add one or two drops of food coloring to the water)
- have family reading time!
Will you play in the snow afterwards? Be sure to share your pictures – I’d love to see!