I was excited to be a part of the Biggest Loser RunWalk Race Series this year! I participated in the 5K race in Dallas, TX on October 5, which was fun, motivating, and perfect for all fitness levels! The race was joined by a beautiful day and a highly organized staff!
The Biggest Loser RunWalk in Dallas offered a 5K, a 10K and a one-mile fun run for children! The Biggest Loser RunWalk is a race series designed to challenge America to get fit. With a great view of Six Flags and motivation from Dan (season 5),the endorphins were flowing all around! …Especially as Dan and Jackie shared a few stories of their weight loss struggles and praised a few success stories from the day’s participants.
My favorite part of the race was meeting former Biggest Loser contestants and having them cheer you on along the course. I also purchased a shirt that describes the run walk perfectly: Compete or just Complete, which was the overall goal of the morning! It didn’t matter if you came in first, tenth or last… as long as you finished, you won!
Make sure you visit instagram to take a look at all my photos from the race, then go online to see dates, courses and discounts available for future Biggest Loser RunWalks in your area!
When you are registering, keep in mind that each registered participant and finisher will receive the following:
- The Biggest Loser RunWalk Finisher’s Medal
- Commemorative Biggest Loser RunWalk shirt
- Drawstring Backpack
- Chip-Timed Race for Runners and Those Tracking Personal Goals
- Free Downloadable Race Photos
- Award Divisions for Runners and Walkers
- A special offer to purchase tickets online for $39.99 to Six Flags Over Texas on race day – a $25 discount*! With all of these savings, now your family can come for the run and stay for the fun!
- Celebrity appearances by former contestants from “The Biggest Loser”
- Hydration Stations with Water/Sports Drinks Along the Course and Food at the Finish Line
- Last but not Least, a Truly Inspirational and Unforgettable Experience!