We are getting so close to the New Year and I can’t believe it’s going to be 2018. It seems like we were just celebrating 2017, and now, here we are almost 365 days later!
I love New Year’s Eve and I love celebrating with my children. Counting down the hours until midnight is something I always look forward to, so every year, I want to make the occasion special and exciting for my family.
This year, I’ve partnered with Oriental Trading Company to throw a Black and Gold New Year’s Eve Party For Kids. With a ton of products to choose from, Oriental Trading is always there to help with selection, quality and price. It’s nice to know that I can focus on the games and activities while Oriental Trading takes care of the decorations!
5 Must Have Items For A Black and Gold New Year’s Eve Party For Kids
1. If you buy no other decorations, balloons are a must! A combination of black, gold and silver will compliment your theme and add just the right amount of elegant fun.
2. Dress up your party space as you count down with this Happy New Year Banner! This wall decoration makes an amazing photo background; ask your guests to pose in front as they arrive and as soon as the calendar turns over!
3. It’s not officially a party until there are desserts are appetizers, preferably both. Use these dessert plates at your New Year’s Eve party and have your guests pile on the sweets and treats. Each plate is imprinted with a clock about to strike the midnight hour.
4. This value-packed Elegant Evening New Year’s Party kit has enough party supplies to help guests usher in the New Year in an unforgettable way. From paper hats, paper tiaras, paper blowouts and plastic leis all in silver, gold and black colors, kids will love putting these accessories on and watching the clock tick down.
5. Get ready to toast sparkling cider or grape juice! These Premium Plastic Gold Dot Champagne Flutes are perfect for cheering the New Year in! Raise your glasses, eh, or plastic, in this case!