If you have ever thought about owning your own business, there may have been questions and concerns along the way. You are not alone.
Who is looking to start a business? 1000 People with a net worth of over $200,000 were surveyed and here are the results:
- 56% are planning on opening or starting a business in the next 12-18 months. (Either alone or with a partner.)
- 25% are females looking to start their own business.
- 56% looking to start a business are planning on having a business partner.
- 31% of the people looking to start a business are planning on going into business with a spouse or domestic partner. (That’s roughly 10% of all respondents.)
- 30% of respondents looking to start a business are going into business with a friend and 26% are going into business with a colleague.
- Females are more likely to go into business with a spouse or domestic partner than males.
How are business partners likely to be related? Here’s a handy dandy chart:
Ready to be your own boss? Supercuts has franchising opportunities available, with more information here.