Have you been to the Kroger in Crowley lately? I usually shop at night, when they are moving (yes, I said moving) aisles around. I keep waiting for one to tip over. I know it
will could happen.
Some of the changes I’ve noticed:
– Customer Service has moved. It is now located closer to the pharmacy. It is now much larger than before.
– The floors have been stripped. They have also been re-stained. Or maybe just waxed. (They look nice.)
– New lighting. And fresh new paint.
– Expanded deli area. Now, they will serve sushi and fresh sandwiches!
– Samples, samples, and more samples! Last night, they had pineapple, cookies, strawberries, bread, yogurt covered pretzels….
– a larger organic section
– mini-carts! (That my children will absolutely love!)
I am sure there are so many new features that I didn’t notice! The Re-Grand Opening is scheduled for mid-November, so that is when work is projected to be completed! I can’t wait!