Our school had a breakfast for the room parents today. Each of the PTO board members prepared a dish, and shared it with all who attended. One parent brought Sopapilla Cheesecake. It was so good, I had to come home and make it! (Easy, too!)
You will need:
- 16 ounce package of cream cheese
- 2 cans Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
- Lightly spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray. Unroll one package of Pillsbury® Crescent Rolls, and begin lining the bottom of the pan. (Stretch and fit pieces to make it fit.)
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar and extract. Spread this mixture over the crescent rolls.
- Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour one stick of melted butter (or margarine) over the top and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.