This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BoostWithBorax #CollectiveBias
Summer is over and it’s time to get ready for fall. I love the cooler temperatures, which means I can open the windows and deep clean the house! From the bathrooms to the bedrooms, down to the pillows, curtains and mattress, I can always count on 20 Mule Team® Borax to help get the job done!
Borax is a Multi-Purpose Household Cleaner that everyone should have in their house. It’s commonly used in the laundry room, but once you realize its potential, you will discover Borax can be used in almost every room!
I purchased my box of Borax at Kroger, right on the laundry aisle with other laundry boosters and additives.
Since Borax is an “All Natural” product, I love using it to deodorize the mattresses. After I read how much dust, sweat and dead skin collect in a mattress over time, I’ve been trying to get into a routine of cleaning them at least once a year!
How to Deodorize a Mattress
- dampen the soiled area with water using a spray bottle
- sprinkle Borax on the soiled area
- rub Borax into the mattress using a circular motion
- allow the Borax to dry for 1 hour, then vacuum the remains
It’s that easy and you will definitely notice a difference!
- Laundry Booster (softens water and enhances detergent performance)
- Helps clean tile
- Helps clean pots & Pans
- Helps clean ovens
- Helps clean microwaves
- Helps clean sinks
- Helps clean countertops
- Helps clean fine china
- Great on Delicates, jeans, Polyester, Linen fabrics, Cotton T shirts, Swim Suits, towels, blankets
- Great on Active wear, and sheets
- Helps clean/ deodorize refrigerators