Calling all DFW Moms! Do you need a day out?
Don’t miss Project Mom, coming to Fort Worth on April 9, 2011.
Project Mom Summits are designed to be a place where you can:
– Get tips on making the most of your time as a mom. Choose breakout sessions on topics that you care about!
– Connect with other moms and learn from each other.
– Be rejuvenated and inspired to go back home and find joy in the midst of your crazy world!
– Shop the Expo and see exclusive products and services that are geared toward you and your interests!
The summit is a day for you, whether you are a working mom, stay-at-home mom, single mom, married mom, mom with little ones, mom with adolescents… you get the picture! The one thing that we all have in common is that we’re all real moms in a real world!
Click here to see a list of parenting topics and speakers!
The day is full of informative sessions for moms. Each Mom attends 2 main speaker sessions, and then you pick 2 breakout sessions based on your preference. (The breakout session topics can be found here.)
– Moms get access to the Project Mom Shopping Expo!
– Each mom will take home a goodie bag full of coupons, samples and gift cards from local businesses!
– I hear there will be several large giveaway packages! (Great Wolf Lodge, anyone?)
Do you have a group of friends who’d like to attend the summit? I have 4 tickets for FREE registration, which will be given to one lucky The Frugal Mom reader!
Want to win?
– visit Project Mom on facebook.
– comment on The Frugal Mom’s facebook page and tell me one of the 2011 sponsors. (Read their wall!)
– I will randomly pick one winner from the comments received. Be sure to have your friends comment, too!
– the winner will be announced at 11:59 PM on April 6,
and will have just 12 hours to confirm the winning e-mail. (Or another winner will be chosen.)
– Good Luck!