August is here, and soon most children will be back in school. With popular back-to-school discounts in full swing, it’s time to let everyone know there are discounts for teachers, too!
Most of the following offers are available for Kindergarten through high school teachers, though specific rules may apply to each offer, depending on the store. (And always call ahead to make sure your store participates in the program!)
This list will be divided into categories, but I promise to post all of the categories this week…so keep checking the blog for the latest post!
Organization, Party, Craft and School Supplies
- The Container Store – The Container Store provides various discounts to teachers through the year. Sign up for the Organized Teacher Program online or in-store. (If signing up in-store, make sure you have your school ID present.)
- FedEx – The Fed Ex Office Academic Edge program gives teachers a 15% discount on nearly all printing, including brochures, business cards and photos. (This discount is available online and in-store.)
- Staples – The Teacher Rewards Program gives you 5% back in rewards points as well as free shipping from Staples.com, plus other great perks!
- Office Depot – The Star Teacher Program gives you 5% off qualifying in-store purchases as well as 15% off of copy & print orders. You can also earn 5% rewards for purchases over $200.
- Office Max – The Max Perks Rewards program rewards teachers with $10 for every $75 spent on qualifying purchases. Rewards members also earn $2 in rewards for each ink or toner cartridge recycled.
- Michael’s Craft Store – Teachers receive 15% off their entire purchase, every day. *Must present ID.
- Hancock Fabric – Show your school ID at participating Hancock Fabric stores to receive a 10% discount on qualifying purchases.
- JoAnn Fabric – The Teacher Rewards Discount card gives all educators up to 15% off all purchases. Homeschoolers qualify, too. See limitations and details online or in-store. (Right now, there is a bonus 20% off coupon for all new members!)
- Hobby Lobby – Community organizations and schools can save 10% on qualifying purchases when paying with the organization or school’s check or credit card. Ask a cashier for more information.
- Party City – Bring in a signed letter, on official letterhead, from someone in the administration department of your school to save between 10 and 20% on your purchases. The more you spend, the bigger the discount.
Make sure you check back for the next post: Free Things for Teachers