March 25, 2012 — 11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Sheraton Dallas Hotel, 400 N. Olive St. Dallas, TX 75201
Admission: $5 for adults; Children 12 and under FREE
About the Festival
Held in conjunction with the World Balloon Convention (WBC), the Festival of Balloons is a fun, family event that exposes the public to amazing, never-before-seen balloon art created by artists from all over the world. The Festival offers a chance to view all of the pieces created for the WBC’s balloon art competitions. Attendees also experience magical balloon entertainers, as well as the opportunity to purchase balloon creations of their very own. The general public can pay at the door or purchase advance tickets online through Eventbrite.
What You’ll See
- Colossal balloon sculptures with some featuring animation, lighting, music, and special effects
- Intricate, twisted balloon figures
- Dresses made out of balloons
- Themed party decor
- Plus, fun balloon creations to purchase and take home
Reasons to Cover the Festival
- Learn how professionals create fabulous balloon decor and figures.
- Interview talented balloon artists from all over the world.
- Provide a fun, unusual piece to brighten up the news.
- Show your audience never-before-seen, colorful balloon sculptures from the most intricate to the most colossal.
- Be among the first to share this awesome experience with your audience!
Media Contact: Sandy Bell, 972-934-2850 x106 or firstname.lastname@example.org