Last week, I was invited to attend a Graco event to take a look at one of the latest products for baby, the Graco Little Lounger.
Sometimes Moms have a hard time finding a few minutes for herself – especially with a newborn. This event (and the product) was based with that in mind… providing 15 Minutes for Mom. Graco has developed a way to provide Mom with an easy way to keep baby happy, while finding those 15 minutes to get something done! Whether you need a few minutes for exercise, washing clothes, replying to emails or “just because”, the Little Lounger can help!
The Graco Little Lounger™ is like two baby products in one. It’s both a rocker and a vibrating lounger. You can rock it side to side easily, or flip down the Rock Locks™ and the seat becomes a vibrating lounger with 2-speed vibration. It folds up slim for easy travel, or you can easily slide it under the bed for storage. It has multiple recline positions, making it fully adjustable and easy to find the baby’s comfort level.
The Little Lounger was very easy to put together. You simply attach the hinges to the lounger, attach the legs to the hinges, and put the vibrating box inside. The vibrating box takes 1 D sized battery, which is not included.
- 2-in-1: Rocking Seat + Vibrating Lounger
- Rock Locks™ transform the rocker into a stationary vibrating lounger
- Multi-position recline makes it easy to keep baby comfortable
- Toy bar with two soft toys keeps baby entertained
- 3-point harness keeps baby secure
- Exclusively available at Babies R Us in the Caraway fashion
- Exclusively available at Target in the Dakota and Elm fashions
- Exclusively available at buybuy Baby in the Astoria fashion
- General line and specialty in the Ardmore fashion