Here’s a special & sweet “Save the Date” as we countdown to Log Cabin Syrup’s “Breakfast for Dinner” fundraiser in Grand Prairie, Texas!
Families from Grand Prairie and surrounding cities are invited to enjoy a sweet twist to their dinners and join in “Breakfast for Dinner” fun at the Grand Prairie Boys & Girls Club community room located at 1000 Enterprise Dr. on Thursday, May 26, from 6:00 – 8:00 PM.
– Delicious pancake dinner complete with eggs, sausage, bacon, orange juice, milk and coffee.
– Breakfast themed contests just for kids such as pancake tossing and stacking!
– Raffle and chance to win the “Winner Winner, Pancake Dinner” grand prize!
Cost is $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for those 18 years-old and under. Not only will all proceeds raised at the fundraiser go towards the Grand Prairie Boys & Girls Club, but Log Cabin Syrups will match all funds raised through ticket sales to support the branch’s Summer Program initiative!
For More Information: Visit http://www.bgcdallas.org//
One lucky The Frugal Mom reader will win family admission to this event, as well as a “Breakfast for Dinner” prize package including:
– All three Log Cabin Syrups (Original, Lite and Sugar-Free, all of which are high fructose corn syrup free) so that your family can do your very own syrup tasting at home.
– Log Cabin apron and spatula to help you with your own hot breakfast after the event.
– Log Cabin Syrup t-shirts so you can show your breakfast pride!
Follow @LogCabinSyrups on Twitter or visit Log Cabin’s Facebook page for additional chances to win!