Calling all Moms! Do you need a day out?
Don’t miss Project Mom, coming to Fort Worth on April 9, 2011.
Register now and save 50% on your registration! That’s $30 off the regular price!
Use the promotion code: FRUGAL at checkout!
*Promotion code valid through March 11, 2011.
Project Mom Summits are designed to be a place where you can:
– Get tips on making the most of your time as a mom. Choose breakout sessions on topics that you care about!
– Connect with other moms and learn from each other.
– Be rejuvenated and inspired to go back home and find joy in the midst of your crazy world!
– Shop the Expo and see exclusive products and services that are geared toward you and your interests!
The summit is a day for you, whether you are a working mom, stay-at-home mom, single mom, married mom, mom with little ones, mom with adolescents… you get the picture! The one thing that we all have in common is that we’re all real moms in a real world!
The Project Mom Spring Tour will visit North Dallas, Fort Worth, Richardson, and Frisco.
Click here to see a list of parenting topics and speakers!
The day is full of informative sessions for moms. Each Mom attends 2 main speaker sessions, and then you pick 2 breakout sessions based on your preference. (The breakout session topics can be found here.)
– Moms get access to the Project Mom Shopping Expo!
– Each mom will take home a goodie bag full of coupons, samples and gift cards from local businesses!
– I hear there will be several large giveaway packages!
Again, if you (and/or your girlfriends) register before March 11, 2011,
you will save 50% on your registration when you use the code: FRUGAL at checkout!