We have a lab, who my children are in love with! When we first adopted our dog, we brought him to the vet, making sure she was up to date on shots and doing everything we could to ensure a healthy life. Since then, we make sure our dog gets her flea and heart worm medication on a regular basis.
The Motherhood is excited to join PetArmor, a brand of Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, to spread the word about the best ways to care for your pet, including how to keep fleas and ticks away! PetArmor® Plus IGR for Dogs, containing fipronil, the No. 1 veterinarian-recommended active ingredient that kills adult fleas, ticks and chewing lice just launched! The product also helps kills flea eggs and stop the re-infestation cycle.
Join me as I co-host this #PetArmorProtects twitter party, to talk about our pets this Tuesday! During the party, we’ll learn more about this great product and get other helpful tips on keeping your pets healthy!
Special guest and renowned veterinarian Karen “Doc” Halligan (@dochalligan) will be joining the chat to answer your pet-related questions.
- When: Tuesday, May 20 at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: We’ll be on Twitter – follow the #PetArmorProtects hashtag to track the conversation. You can see the details and RSVP via this Twtvite: http://twtvite.com/
- Hashtag: #PetArmorProtects
- Prizes: Six prizes will be awarded to random participants who answer the trivia questions (tweeted by @theMotherhood25) correctly. Each prize package includes the following: PetArmor Plus IGR, Barkery Mini Snackwiches Beef & Cheese, 5.6 ozSENTRY Petrodex Dental Filled Bones, Vetscription Joint-Eze Plus, SENTRY Calming Collar for Dogs (3 pack)
- Hosts: @TheMotherhood, @TheMotherhood25, @CooperMunroe, @EmilyMcKhann
I can’t wait to see you at the party! Please join us, and bring pictures of your adorable pets to share!