After moving to Texas, there was one restaurant I couldn’t wait to try: Romano’s Macaroni Grill. I had heard so much about the chain, and the menu made my mouth water. I will never forget the first time we finally went to Macaroni Grill – the Italian restaurant’s service, quality and food options definitely made a great impression!
After the restaurant invited my family out for dinner this week, I was excited to see some of my favorite dishes still on the menu but eager to try something new. In fact, there were menu changes that recently took place, and I think guests will like what they see!
Romano’s Macaroni Grill® has revitalized their core menu to include 11 exciting, chef-inspired dishes that are crafted to provide guests with an unmatched offering and a variety of options. Additionally, together with its guests, Macaroni Grill has identified six unique favorites from throughout the brand’s 30 year history to reintroduce as limited time offers at participating locations nationwide.
Your new Italian favorite awaits. Try one of our new entrees including Pasta Milano, Sausage Rigatoni and Italian Chopped Salad. View menu: https://www.macaronigrill.com/menus/menu/dine-in/main
“At Macaroni Grill, we are committed to our tradition of providing guests with authentic Italian food that truly represents our Italian heritage and featuring key ingredients sourced from Italy. Our goal is to provide guests with an experience that combines great tasting food with a lively and intimate atmosphere unlike any other,” stated Holly Wagstaff-Bellomo, vice president of marketing, Macaroni Grill. “Everything we do is centered around both our origin and our roots, and we can’t wait for our guests to discover their new Italian favorites and flavors on our core menu or revel in old traditions.”
The new, permanent menu additions include:
- Stuffed Mushrooms: Flavorful mushroom caps are filled with sausage, goat cheese, ricotta and spinach and topped with crispy parsley.
- Spinach + Artichoke Dip: A decadent blend of spinach, artichokes, parmesan, mozzarella, white wine and spice are served with garlic-brushed rosemary bread.
- Italian Chopped Salad: This light and fresh salad features fresh-smoked buffalo mozzarella, roma tomatoes, artichokes, chopped pepperoni, feta, cucumber and parmesan, topped with roasted chicken and oreganata dressing.
- Crunchy Lombardi Salad: A tangy blend of kale and arugula are tossed with apple, dates, parmesan, pickled red onions and dressed with blood-orange vinaigrette with this salad.
- Pasta Milano: Rigatoni pasta meets roasted chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms in a roasted-garlic cream sauce.
- Sausage Rigatoni: A rigatoni pasta base join Italian sausage, mushrooms and romano in a creamy alfredo sauce.
- Grilled Salmon: A grilled salmon filet is prepared with a Calabrian honey pepper glaze and spinach sun-fried tomato orzo.
- Steak + Potatoes: A 10-ounce sizzling sirloin cut is served with roasted parmesan potatoes, sautéed broccolini and a choice of oreganata sauce or rosemary butter.
- Grilled Pork Chop: A grilled bone-in pork chop is prepared with a chianti balsamic glace and wild mushroom and snap pea risotto.
Returning Guest-selected Favorites that are now available for a limited time include:
- Salmon Piccata: A grilled salmon fillet is prepared with lemon butter, capers, artichokes and mushrooms over cappellini pasta.
- Seafood Cioppino: This traditional Italian seafood stew features mussels, scallops, shrimp and white fish in a white wine arrabbiata sauce, served with garlic-brushed rosemary bread.
- San Marino Chicken: A grilled chicken breast in a mustard cream sauce is served with Calabrian honey pepper glazed shrimp spiedini and spinach sun-dried tomato orzo.
- Chianti Steak: A 10-ounce grilled sirloin cut with a chianti balsamic demi-glace is served over spinach and gorgonzola fettuccine, then topped with crispy prosciutto.
Our favorites were the Salmon, Chianti Steak and Tomato Basil soup, but my son ordered the Mama’s Trio, and it was great, too!
For more information on Romano’s Macaroni Grill, its new core menu or returning Chef’s Favorites available for a limited time, please visit www.macaronigrill.com or check us out on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.