Dryer sheets. They are rather cheap and come with so many different uses. I keep them on hand for my clothes, and store a few in my car, too. Sometimes I think they can be called magic sheets!
Here are 10 different uses for dryer sheets (though there are probably many more):
- Condition and remove static from clothes: (The obvious use.)
- Shower cleaning: Wet a dryer sheet and use it to wipe the soap scum from your bathroom!
- Air Freshener: Put a dryer sheet in your bathroom’s toilet paper roll. Each time you pull toilet paper, you will get a fresh scent!
- Stop static electricity: Rub a dryer sheet on your clothing! (Perfect for dresses!)
- Furniture polish: Pass a dryer sheet along furniture to repel the dust!
- Car wash: Wet a dryer sheet and use it to remove the bugs from your windshield!
- Paint clean-up: Clean dirty paint brushes in water with a dryer sheet!
- Woodwork: Clean the saw dust easily with a dryer sheet!
- Iron cleaner: Turn your iron on low and run over a dryer sheet. The residue will begin to disappear!
- Window blinds and fan blades: After cleaning, wipe them down with a used dryer sheet to help repel dust.
Photo credit: StockPhotoPro.com