This is a sponsored post by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
I have three children, with a newborn arriving soon. Though I mainly breastfed, there were times I had to supplement with baby formula. And I was okay with that. Today’s post will offer a safe space for parent’s to share information and discuss common feeding questions. Just because we’re talking about formula, doesn’t mean we aren’t supporting breastfeeding. Pediatricians say breastfeeding is best for babies and Parent’s Choice supports that!
Through advice, support, sleepless nights, dirty diapers and hospital bills, I remember standing on the formula aisle at Walmart, trying to think clearly… or as clear as a new mom could think! There are several brands of formula to choose from, but after reading labels filled with nutritional standards and American Academy of Pediatric recommendations, I chose Parent’s Choice formula.
After taking out my calculator while holding an adorable baby in the other hand, I was able to calculate how much of a savings Parent’s Choice formula could provide. It’s affordable, high quality and just what I needed. I mean, with a large can, I could get at least 60 bottles (4 ounces each) for less than $20, compared to other brands that cost much more. And I wouldn’t even have to look for sales or remember to send my husband to the store with a coupon!
Parent’s Choice Premium Powder
- Infant Formula Value Size 35oz– Makes average 65, 4 oz bottles
- Clinically proven to support growth and development
- Compares to Enfamil Infant
- Under $20.00 at $19.98
Parent’s Choice Advantage Tub Powder
- Stage 2 Formula
- Value Size 35oz- Makes average 60 4oz bottles
- Suitable for babies 6-12 months
- Under $20.00 at $19.98
Parent’s Choice Sensitivity Canned
- Powder Infant Formula
- 33.2oz- Makes average 60 4oz bottles
- For fussiness & gas
- Compares to Similac Sensitive
- Under $20.00 at $19.98 (was $21.58)
Parent’s Choice Gentle
- Infant Formula with Iron
- Value Size 33.2oz- Makes average 60 4oz bottles
- For fussiness, gas and crying
- Compares to Enfamil Gentlease
- Under $20.00 at $19.98 (was $22.47)
- Parent’s Choice is clinically proven to be as well tolerated as Enfamil® and Similac®
- Parent’s Choice is nutritionally comparable to all the expensive baby formula brands, including Enfamil®, Similac® and Gerber® national brand infant formulas
- You can use the Parent’s Choice Baby Formula Finder to select the best formula for your baby.
- Clinically proven to support growth and development.
- Easy to digest and has been well tolerated by millions of babies.
Would you like to try Parent’s Choice Baby Formula? Make sure you enter this giveaway to win samples and gift cards!