My children look forward to Easter. Not only does it bring beautiful weather, but it also means the store shelves are stocked with Peeps! These delicious treats now come in a variety of flavors, shapes and colors – ready for anyone to indulge in the marshmallowy goodness a PEEP can provide. (You can also get them chocolate dipped, too!)
My daughter asked if she could incorporate Peeps into our dessert this weekend, and of course I said yes! It turned out to be a fun and yummy treat that she “invented” and made all by herself!
With a little pudding, some sprinkles and a few packages of PEEPS, you can make this Easter treat, too!
We started by preparing a package of pudding, and letting it sit in the refrigerator until firm. (follow directions on package)
When the pudding was ready, we divided it into clear cups and added a little food coloring, stirring well to incorporate.
My daughter then chose her favorite Spring-time sprinkles, and added them to the top of each cup of pudding before…
…adding her favorite PEEP to the top!
How easy was that for children to make? And the cups of pudding looked so cute on the dinner table!
This year PEEPS® Easter offerings include:
· PEEPS® Marshmallow Chicks (in colors: yellow, purple, pink, orange, green and blue)
· PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies (in colors yellow, purple, pink, orange, green and blue)
· PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Chocolate Dipped Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Chocolate Mousse Flavored Marshmallow Bunnies
· PEEPS® Large Marshmallow Bunnies
· PEEPS® Chick in a Hollow Milk Chocolate Egg
· PEEPS® Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Chicks (Individual Size)
· PEEPS® Rainbow Pop
· PEEPS® Sugar-Free Marshmallow Chicks
· PEEPS® Peepsters® (bite sized chocolate candies filled with sweet marshmallow crème)