My children will be so excited to receive this book for Christmas! We love visiting Ripley’s Believe It or Not! and this is the perfect at-home companion!
Prepare for a dose of shock and “awwww” as Ripley Publishing’s new book Reality Shock! is now on sale.
With all new content Reality Shock! is a mix of “can’t bear to look, but can’t look away” stories, people, facts and photos. It’s just the ticket for teens and tweens, whether they’re reluctant readers or constant page-turners.
Reality Shock! delivers strange stories, bizarre bits and twisted tales like only Ripley’s Believe It or Not! can. The content ranges from cute to creepy; what’s “great!” to one reader is just plain “gross!” to another – that’s part of the fun of Reality Shock!
Sections in Reality Shock! include:
- ANIMALS – meet real-life wolf-man Werner Freund, who lives with a pack of wolves and feeds them directly from his mouth
- SPORTS – find out why the new British sport of bubble soccer is such a kick
- BODY – you won’t believe how a 56-year-old grandma can function with 18-inch long fingernails; she hasn’t cut them in 20 years!
- FEATS – Canadian Lonnie Bissonnette is like no other BASE jumper – he hurls himself off bridges in his wheelchair
- ART – learn about one photographer’s “Snot Shots” – they certainly are something to sneeze at
- FOOD – people at one festival dine on octopus – while it’s still alive!
Reality Shock! is the perfect gift for curious minds, thrill seekers, and anyone interested in exploring the world of the extraordinary.
Reality Shock! makes the perfect holiday or birthday gift for any kid. They’ll love pouring over the weird, bizarre and fun stories from around the world – and relish the opportunity to gross out parents and friends. Mom and dad will be happy to see their child with a book that they can’t put down, and will likely be unable to resist the urge to flip through a few pages themselves.
Buy It: Online at Amazon.com