Each of us face germs everyday. From opening doors to pushing a shopping cart to using the ink pen at the bank to checking your child’s school folder….those germs are everywhere. It feels like I am constantly using hand sanitizer or washing my hands.
I was excited to try Prefence Non-Alcohol Hand Sanitizer. Prefense is different from all other brands of hand sanitizer on the market. Here’s why:
- Prefense is made of all-natural organic ingredients and has absolutely NO alcohol in it!
- Our technology protects you for 24 hours or 10 hand washings!
- Prefense is non-toxic and safe for kids! It will not hurt you if swallowed!
- Prefense is silica based which means it doesn’t dry out your hands like traditional alcohol sanitizers. It actually smoothes and softens your hands.
- Prefense protects against staph, strep, E.coli, drug resistant MRSA strains, and more.
- Because “one spray lasts all day” our 1.5 oz Prefense Botanicals Hand Sanitizer offers 120 applications, costing only $.08 per day, compared to $1.20 per day with alcohol hand sanitizers.
….that Prefense is foam based. I don’t have to worry about drips.
….that after applying the product, my hands felt softer.
….that there is no strong scent like with other alcohol hand sanitizers.
….that Prefense is completely safe for children! There are only a few ingredients in this product!
….that you are protected for 24 hours after applying.
I could put this on my school age son, and be assured he is protected throughout the day!
How great would this be during Flu season?
….that the 1.5 oz bottle is the perfect size for purses or diaper bags!
One lucky The Frugal Mom reader will win an 8oz bottle of Prefense!