The Qubie™ Coupon Organizing System is a fast, fun and easy way to organize all of the coupons in your life. With this system, you will know where your coupons are and you always have them with you when you need them. Whether you clip coupons all the time or only clip here and there, Qubie™ will work for you. It will change the way you shop and save you money.
The Qubie Pro
•11.5″ X 10.75″ Binder
•Holds 324 Coupons (9 coupons per page x 36 pages)
•16 Pre Printed Section Dividers with Durable Mylar Tabs
•2 Customizable Section Dividers with Durable Mylar Tabs
•Holds 9 Store Loyalty Cards
•4 Section Page to Organize Your Coupons While You Shop
•Customizable and Expandable
The Qubie Plus
•7.25″ X 9″ Binder Size
•Holds 12 Store Loyalty Card Holders
•10 Pages of Single Slot Coupon Holders
•Customizable and expandable
The Qubie Pal
•4.25″ X 5″ Book Size
•Holds Up To 56 Gift Cards or Restaurant Coupons
•Perfect Size to Keep in Your Purse, Glovebox, Backpack or Briefcase
•15″ X 16″ X 3″ Durable Gusseted Tote Bag
•Holds all of your Qubiebooks and couponing supplies ready for you to shop and save money.
Why I think this system is great:
– I liked the bright orange color.
– The system is well organized.
– Each binder is separate, so there is no need to take your grocery store coupons into the mall.
– Each divider inside the binder is already labeled for you! (I really like that, Qubie!)
– Each system is sold both individually and as a bundle.
The only thing I wish were different:
– It doesn’t zip up. I think I am used to my binder, and I never had to worry about things falling out.
Now, I just have to be more mindful.
– You can’t just order the refill pages to hold more coupons or in case of damage.
Maybe they’ll add that, though!
Here’s a coupon code exclusively for The Frugal Mom readers:
Take $7 off the Qubie System with code: frugalmom7 . This code is valid through March 31, 2011.
I was also given a Qubie System (valued at $49.99) to giveaway to one lucky The Frugal Mom reader!