Sofia the First: Ready to Be a Princess is now my daughter’s favorite movie to watch!
In Sofia the First: Ready to be a Princess, Princess Jasmine offers advice about trying new things, staying strong and trusting yourself. Ready to Be A Princess is all about kindness, helping others and being the best you can be.
This movie will be great to watch on the way to Disney World next month!
1. A Royal Mess – James breaks a stained glass window in the castle and Sofia covers for him so he can go to the Goldenwing Circus.
2. The Shy Princess – Sofia helps a shy classmate named Vivian and Clover makes a new Dragon friend (great song in this episode).
3. Blue Ribbon Bunny – Clover the rabbit shows off his talents.
4. The Princess Test – The princesses learn valuable lessons at Royal Prep Academy.
5. Two To Tangu – Sofia and Amber go on a magic carpet ride and get a special visit from Princess Jasmine.