Remember I told you about the Spa & Splash Promotion at Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine?
Well, let me tell you more because the promotion has been extended, and I still believe this could be deemed the best Great Wolf Lodge deal ever!
For $135, you will receive:
- Your choice of a 60 minute Signature Massage with Scalp, 60 minute Radiant Skin, 60 minute Immuni-Tea Facial, or Immuni-Tea Body Treatment
- Plus your choice of Signature Manicure, Classic Pedicure, Make-up Application, 30 minute Massage, 30 minute Facial or Yam Peel, or Hydro-Therapy Tub Soak
- Plus 4 Grapevine Great Wolf Lodge Splash Passes that are good for a day at the water park (2 pm Sunday through 9 pm Friday) – you can’t use these passes on the day of the spa treatment, but they are valid for 12 months afterwards!
In March, I was given the opportunity to visit the spa, and had an appointment for the 60 minute Signature Massage and the Classic Pedicure.
The day finally arrived, and I honestly don’t know what excited me more: knowing I was going in for some well needed Mommy time or knowing I would receive 4 water park passes for my family to enjoy afterwards.
Though I promised myself I wouldn’t bring a camera into the lodge with me, it was so hard not to take pictures with my phone. I had to keep telling myself I was there to relax and enjoy the day. Trust me when I say the lodge is just as you’d expect….and then some!
I made my way to the Elements Spa, which is located on the second floor of the lodge. I was surprised how quiet and calm the spa was.
I was greeted upon arrival, and given a short questionnaire to fill out. The questionnaire asked a few questions, pertaining to my day and mood. (This helps to pick out scents and determines other factors used throughout your spa experience.)
Once the questionnaire was completed, I was led to the quieter portion of the Spa. And when I say quieter, I mean silenced! I could have forgotten I was at a water park.
It was then that I was seated in a relaxation room and given a cup of warm tea. I kept thinking how relaxed I was already. The soft music, the big comfy chairs, the warm tea….
I was a bit startled when I was called for my massage.
The process began with an offering of scents tailored to my mood of the day.
I chose a nice vanilla scented oil that would be used throughout the treatment, which began with a foot bath. And only got better from there.
60 minutes later, I was
woken up told the treatment was complete. The massage was wonderful.
I was then led to the manicure/pedicure room, where another assistant introduced herself. Again, I was asked to choose a scented oil that would be used throughout the pedicure.
45 minutes later, I left feeling amazing. It’s nice to know that you can visit the Spa without having to stay over night at the lodge. I will definitely be back.
Here’s the new details on the promotion:
– Offer valid only at Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine, March 28 – May 26, 2011 for spa appointments on Sunday through Friday. The offer must be mentioned at time of reservation.
– Limited number of appointments available for each date. Splash Passes are valid 2:00 p.m. Sunday through 9:00 p.m. Friday. Both offers may not be valid during holiday and blackout periods or combined with any other discount or promotional offers.
– Spa offer must use by May 26, 2011 and Splash Passes are valid up to 12 months following spa treatment date.
– Splash passes cannot be redeemed on the same date as the scheduled spa treatments. Offer is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
For more information or to make an appointment, please visit the spa, log onto greatwolf.com or call 817.722.3927.