With the start of the school year, parents everywhere are currently back to school shopping, rushing to get all the requested items from their school list. From pencils to binders to the red and yellow folders, Staples is making your shopping easier, and they are guaranteed to have the items you need!
Staples CEO, Shira Goodman, recently visited a Staples store in Westborough, Massachusetts to check in with over two dozen mothers, fathers and children regarding the upcoming school year. She then surprised them with Staples gift cards to help get them ready for the new school year – how awesome is that?!
And not only is Staples making your shopping easier, they also offer the lowest prices guaranteed, including:
- Staples 110% Lowest Price Guarantee – Staples matches any competitors’ prices, plus gives customers an additional 10 percent of the difference between the Staples price and the competitor price at time of purchase.
- Less List for School – Season-long lowest prices on back-to-school essentials such as composition books, two-pocket folders, pens, scissors, crayons and technology like calculators, USB drives, ear buds, batteries and more.
- Weekly School Steals – Extra savings on popular items and can be found in the Staples weekly ad.
- Technology Deal – Receive FREE 30 days of tech support with any laptop, desktop or all-in-one PC purchase at Staples.
- Staples Rewards or Teacher Rewards – Members earn up to five percent back in Rewards and receive free shipping on orders over $14.99 on Staples.com. Teacher Rewards members receive up to ten percent back in Rewards on teaching and art supplies.
- Staples Brand Products – Shop Staples Brand Products for a great assortment at an everyday value.
Staples offers convenient ways to shop in more than 1,300 stores, online at Staples.com or through their mobile app. Staples has expanded the back-to-school selection on www.staples.com/backtoschool by hundreds of retail-only items to make back-to-school shopping easier than ever to buy online and pick-up in store.