Summer is coming to an end, and that means it’s time to start shopping for your back to school items. If you’re like me, you gather your school lists, then hope to get everything taken care of in one day. For us, we have 3 supply lists, among 2 schools. With so many other things to do, I don’t want to shop at 5 different stores, just to find the best deals or items in stock… which is why I head to Staples!
Staples is usually my one stop shop, and there are so many reasons why. No matter how customers want to do their back to school shopping, Staples offers easy ways to shop in more than 1,500 stores, online at Staples.com or through their mobile app. Customers can also use Staples’ Buy Online, Pick Up in Store option during back-to-school. It’s true… I can order my school supply items online and only spend a few minutes in the store to pick them up. What busy mom doesn’t like that?
Staples has the top brands kids, teachers and parents want at low prices and in stock all season long. They also have a “Less List” which includes the majority of items most teachers are requesting.
Staples’ Less List:
- Staples 1 subject notebook – 17 cents
- Staples Composition Notebook – 50 cents
- 12″ Wood Ruler – 25 cents
- Crayola Crayons, 24 count box – 50 cents
- Staples Yellow Pencils #2, 12 pack – 75 cents
- Staples Washable Glue Sticks, 4 pack – $1
- Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer 8+2 oz – $2
- Post-It Notes, 3″ x 3 ” yellow 4 pack – $3
- Staples School Grade 2Pocket Folder, 25/ box – $4
- Staples Earbuds – $7
Make sure you watch for more back to school deals leading up to the first semester of school! I always take a look at Staples Weekly School Steals, which offer extra savings on popular items and can be found in the Staples weekly circular and online at www.staples.com/weeklyad.