- Powers and charges your iPhone and iPod devices with docking capability
- Dual alarm with ultra simple settings
- Digital FM radio with station presets
- Sleep timer
- Set for everyday, weekdays or weekends
- Line-in jack for connection to other digital audio devices
- Dimmer function
- Battery backup for time (uses 2 “AAA” batteries not included)
The Memorex Dual Alarm Clock is packaged with complete instructions and is easy to set up. It’s easy to sync your iPhone or iPod to the clock and listen to your favorite music. I love the fact that it also serves as a charging station! Another one of my favorite features: There are several options for setting the alarm. You can choose to either wake up to the buzzer, the radio or your favorite music on your iPod! (Yeah!) Wait, it gets better….the snooze button is large and easy to find!
My son enjoyed using the alarm clock as speakers for his iPod. The only downfall: The product is not compatible with the Otterbox case. The case restricts the iPhone/iPod from plugging in fully. If you wish to use all functions of the alarm clock, you have to take the case off in order to plug in the device. Luckily the alarm clock comes with an AUX cable, which allow the speakers to work with the case on. *Not all features work with this plug in cable.
The Memorex Dual Alarm Clock has made mornings a bit easier in our household. I enjoy waking up to my music downloads and my son enjoys jamming out to the latest tunes on Pandora while he gets dressed. It is definitely a multi use product!