This is a sponsored post on behalf of Super Cuts. All opinions are my own.
Have you ever thought about owning a franchise? Supercuts is a well known salon, with franchising available in your area.
The Truth about Supercuts and Franchising:
- The hair care industry is stable. It is a need based business, not a want based business. (Frozen yogurt is a want, but a haircut is a need, both in good times and in bad.)
- Cutting Hair cannot be made technologically obsolete.
- Services must be performed by a licensed professional, you won’t ever be cutting hair, you will be in charge of running the business instead.
- It’s simple to own a Supercuts. You don’t have a high amount of staff, inventory costs are low, hours are especially reasonable compared to other franchise industries such as food, automotive, child care, fitness, etc.
- The Supercuts brand is widely recognized. It’s also backed by national advertising, robust web and mobile presence and the Supercuts brand is sought after nationally.
Even better? You don’t need to know how to cut hair to open a Supercuts franchise!
For more information, contact the Supercuts #franchising department.