If I could have three of my favorite foods on one plate, I would choose Imperial Chicken, a Chili Releno and Chick-Fil-A nuggets. Great combination, right? Can you tell I eat a lot of chicken? And apparently, I like a little Mexican, Chinese and American? Call me a bit weird. It’s ok.
At Chili’s, good things come in 3′s! Chili’s is offering a Triple Dipper appetizer, which allows you to choose a combination of three of their most popular appetizers, including Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Southwestern Eggrolls, Chicken Crispers, Chipotle Shimp, Boneless Buffalo Wings, Fried Cheese and more! (Plus you get dipping sauces that compliment your choices!)
As a family of five, I know how difficult it can be to make a joint decision! When Chili’s gave me a $20 gift card to try out the Triple Dipper, my children were appetizer happy! No major decisions were needed! Each child choose his own favorite, and we ordered. For the record, my one year old absolutely loves the Spinach & Artichoke Dip. 😉
We ordered the Chicken Crispers, the Southwestern Eggrolls and
my absolute favorite the Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip. We could have ended the meal right there. Did I mention the Southwestern Eggrolls were served with Avocado-ranch dressing? Yummy! The Spinach & Artichoke Dip was served with an overflowing basked of tortilla chips, and the Chicken Crispers, well….those were good, too. Even if I only ate two bites of them. My children, on the other hand….
Chili’s is celebrating the Triple Dipper with a “Shout Out to Eat Out” event. Enter to win a daily $20 gift card or one big, giant $333 Chili’s Gift Card at the end of the sweepstakes, which is on June 30, 2011. Once you get there, upload a picture of yourself and create your perfect trio! How easy is that?
200 Blogs are offering the same giveaway as I am below. That’s 200 chances you have to WIN!
One lucky The Frugal Mom reader will win a $20 Gift Card to Chili’s!
*Mandatory Entry: simply type The Frugal Mom in the blank below, since I am hosting the giveaway!
Please leave a comment, letting me know you completed the mandatory entry above!
Now, let’s have fun with some extra entries:
Please leave a separate (numbered) comment for every extra entry you complete.
1. Tell me 3 of your favorite foods you would like to have all on 1 plate. (3 extra entries)
2. “Like” Chili’s on Facebook (2 extra entries)
3. Follow @Chilis & @Shoutout2eatout on Twitter (2 extra entries)
4. Create your terrific trio located on http://www.shoutouttoeatout.com/ and leave a comment with the URL link (3 extra entries)
5. Sign up for Chili’s email club! (You’ll receive a free appetizer certificate, too!) (3 extra entries)
6. Tweet this “At @Chilis Good Things Come In 3′s! Check out @2Wired2Tired http://bit.ly/linkyrave for 200 chances to win in the #tripledipper linky rave!” (2 extra entries)
7. Write a post on your blog about your 3 favorite foods you would like to have allon 1 plate and mention the Shoutout2eatout.com promotion. Then comment with the URL link to your post. (5 extra entries)
9. Follow me on facebook. www.facebook.com/thefrugalmom (3 extra entries)
10. Follow me on twitter. www.twitter.com/thefrugalmom (3 extra entries)
11. Share this giveaway with your family and/or friends by changing your facebook/twitter status to this: Enter to win a $20 gift card to Chili’s at http://www.hustlemomrepeat.com/
Entries will be received until July 12, 2011. Good luck!