Unlocked phones are becoming a popular choice here in the U.S. Why? Because nothing beats the freedom of an unlocked phone when it comes to choice of models, carriers or plans.
An unlocked smartphone is a phone that isn’t tied to a specific carrier or contract. Therefore, you have the freedom to shop for the latest phones and plans as often — or as infrequently — as you like. And when it comes to international travel, unlocked phones can’t be beat.
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. #bbyunlocked
My son has an unlocked phone. I am able to control the amount of data, text, and minutes he uses each month. He has signed a contract I’ve written up, and if he loses phone privileges due to an infraction on the contract, I can stop his service and we aren’t stuck paying a monthly fee.
If you are interested in saving money on your cell phone bill, head to Best Buy because they are having an Unlocked Smartphone savings event going on right now with sales on Samsung, Huawei, Moto, Sony, BLU, Alcatel and ZTE smartphones.
Here are a few of the offers for unlocked smartphones:
- Moto: Save $50 on Select Moto Mods with purchase of Moto Z Play – Valid Dates: 10/30/16-11/5/16
- Huawei: Save $50 on the Honor 8 by Huawei plus get a free case – Valid Dates: 10/30/16-11/12/16
- Samsung: Save $100 on the Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 edge – Valid Dates: 10/30/16-11/12/16
- BLU: Save $40 on the BLU Life XL – Valid Dates: 11/6/16-11/12/16
- Sony: Save $100 on the Sony XPERIA X Compact – Valid Dates: 10/30/16-11/12/16
An unlocked phone might be just what you are looking for this holiday season. Make sure you take advantage of the offers at Best Buy before they are gone!
Disclaimer for all offers listed: Offer valid 10/30/16-11/12/16. Phones, service and coverage not available in all markets. Available in New Jersey. No dealers. See a Blue Shirt for details. 4G/4G LTE not available in all markets. Products must be purchased on same receipt to receive bundle/package savings.