No one does Oktoberfest better than Fat Daddy’s Sports & Spirits Café in Mansfield! This year’s Fatoberfest will be our biggest and best ever. The party will start with an outdoor concert by the Guitar Army followed by The Velcro Pygmies Then the party continues inside with the one and only Vanilla Ice!
Enjoy $1 beers, $1 margaritas and snacks outside because this year, a percentage of those sales will be donated to Big Brothers Big Sisters. Also, visit with staff from The Ticket, i93 (93.3), Mansfield News Mirror and Red Bull who will be onsite with special giveaways and promotions.
• 4pm – Festival kicks-off and DJ Music begins (outside Redbull VIP area)
• 5pm – 7:30pm – Guitar Army (Coors Light Outdoor Stage)
• 5:30pm – Frankie’s Fiery Face-Off (Party Patio)
• 7pm – Little Frankie’s Face-Off (Party Patio)
• 8pm – 10:30pm – Velcro Pygmies (Coors Light Outdoor Stage)
• 9pm – 11:30pm – DJ (inside)
• 11:30pm – 1am – Vanilla Ice (inside)
• 1am – 2am – DJ (inside)
You won’t want to miss Fatoberfest 2013 at Fat Daddy’s in Mansfield!
I have been invited to a VIP Meet and Greet with Vanilla Ice – and you can meet him, too! Click here to enter: http://a.pgtb.me/RBk3s5
For more information call 817-453-0188 or email email@example.com.