The Walmart gift cards and information have been provided by P&G. All opinions are my own.
There are so many products I have on my permanent shopping list. These are products that I’ve come to know and love… and things I can depend on with every use. My list includes paper towels, toilet paper, dish detergent and of course, laundry detergent.
It’s so convenient to run to my local Walmart for these items, in fact, I just restocked with Bounty paper towels and Dawn dishwashing detergent. I even picked up some diapers for an upcoming baby shower after hearing about the Stock and Save event!
Through Thursday, April 30, purchase your favorite P&G products and take advantage of great savings!
Stock and Save products include:
· Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent
· Tide Simply Clean and Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent
· Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong Toilet Paper
· Bounty Mega Roll Select-A-Size Paper Towels
· Luvs Super Absorbent Diapers
· Pampers Swaddlers Huge Pack
· Tampax Pearl Plastic, Super Absorbency
· Always Ultra Thin Long Super Unscented Pads
· Always Discreet Maximum Underwear
· Always Discreet Moderate Regular Length Pads
One lucky The Frugal Mom reader will win a $25 Walmart gift card to stock up on their favorite P&G products!
Giveaway is open to US residents.