With the cold weather upon us and summer on the way, it’s time to get inside the gym for your workout routines. I like the outdoors, but there’s something about a gym that I enjoy, too. I like having different equipment, the company of others and the right workout products in my bag.
I can not tell you how many times I’ve arrived at the gym to realize I don’t have something I needed with me. Not only does it make that workout different, it puts a damper on the excitement of burning a few of those extra calories. (Trust me, I’ve been there on more than one occasion and have learned my lesson!)
Take a look at this handy list of 5 workout must have products. In fact, print it out and put it on your refrigerator so you never leave the house without them again:
1. Earbuds – Most machines at the gym will have the capability to play the sound of the television, or you can connect to your phone for your favorite playlist! Earbuds will make your workout go so much faster!
2. Water bottle – You always want to stay hydrated while exercising. Plus, bottles of water are always more expensive when purchased at the gym!
3. The right shoes – The shoes you wear makes a huge difference in your workout. Always keep a pair of tennis shoes in your bag. (Riding a bike in pumps isn’t as easy as you think!)
4. Hand Sanitizer – Make sure you clean your hands after your workout since germs can be spread through sweat. *This would also be a good time to mention those sanitizing wipes the gym usually provides. Wipe off your machine before you move to a new one!
5. Products for lady-like situations – Stay comfortable while at the gym. Don’t miss a trip because it’s that time of the month. Be prepared and say cool, calm and collected with Stayfree® ultra-thins.
If you can’t get to the gym or don’t have a membership, keep in mind you can still do activities at home. Yoga is great to do any time – and since there are so many types of yoga, it works for every length and mood.
Get FREE yoga classes online with a 30-day membership to My Yoga on Gaiam TV when you purchase any Stayfree® product either online or in-store between January 8 and March 12, 2015!
All you have to do is upload an image of your receipt to redeem your 30-day free subscription.
Stay calm, cool, and connected with Stayfree®. For a limited time, received a free 30 day online subscription to My Yoga on Gaiam TV with any Stayfree purchase! Keep your receipt and visit Stayfree.com/myyoga for program details.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Stayfree®. The opinions and text are all mine.