When I was asked if I’d like to get behind the wheel of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, I couldn’t clear my calendar fast enough. We are in the market for a new minivan, and this is one of the options we are considering. When the Pacifica pulled up in my driveway, I couldn’t wait to go for a drive!
The Chrysler Pacifica is the most innovative minivan in its class with a brand new vehicle architecture, striking good looks and exceptional functionality. And those descriptions are perfect. With just the first glance, you will be impressed. You would never know this is the “old” Town & Country. It looks like the perfect family vehicle from the outside, but once you get inside, you’ll be even more surprised at the top features.
Top 5 Features of The Chrysler Pacifica
1. Stow ‘n Go® Seating and Storage System. Imagine a vehicle with the ability to have seating for 8, but with a ton of cargo space, too! From a trip to the grocery store to buying new furniture to moving a child into college, the seat configurations allow for flexibility in your current needs.
2. An umbrella holder, conveniently positioned on the floor next to the left side of the driver’s seat. It’s the perfect size try for holding a wet or dry umbrella! I think this is super smart, and should be standard in all vehicles! I can not tell you how many times my umbrella ends up left at home or in the back of my van!
3. Power. We located eight USB ports, two 12-volt outlets, and one three-prong 120-volt outlet. There are enough outlets to keep our digital family fully charged, which is great for short and long trips. (My son also counted thirteen cup holders throughout the van, just for good measure!)
4. Parents can appreciate the entertainment system, as well as the navigation. We ventured into new territory, and trusted the GPS to get us to and from our destination. It was easy to set the address with just the touch of a button, using integrated voice commands. Our map was displayed on the 8.4 inch touchscreen, promising travelers a good view of the road ahead.
5. The available KeySense programmable key fob might be my favorite thing ever. When set, KeySense places limits on speed and audio volume, mutes the audio when front seatbelts are not buckled, prevents the disabling of certain features like Forward Collision Warning-Plus and ParkSense rear park assist, and provides the ability to block your choice of SiriusXM Radio channels. This is great for new and experienced drivers alike.
The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is available in six models and the Pacifica Hybrid is available in two models. Look for the Chrysler Pacifica in dealer showrooms near you! It’s definitely a must-see!