With school starting in less than a month, it’s time to start back-to-school shopping. My children are required to wear uniforms, so we have it pretty easy when it comes to clothes. Since JCPenney is an approved vendor for our district, it’s my go-to store for uniform pieces.
The back-to-school collection at JCPenney offers both style and quality at a great value. From stylish accessories to outfit staples, JCPenney has exciting designs to ensure all kids look and feel their best in the classroom, on campus and at home.
I know that my children are comfortable in the back-to-school styles from JCPenney, and that makes shopping there worth my time and money. The pieces are priced to buy and my children are guaranteed to love them! Their top brands include: Arizona, City Streets, Total Girl, Xersion, Okie Dokie and Izod uniforms. #SoWorthIt
JCPenney has a variety of school uniforms at great price points including the Bermuda Izod shorts that retail for $26. These shorts are the perfect length and a great value that any parent will appreciate! JCPenney is the go-to destination to purchase affordable pieces for your back-to-school needs.
I also appreciate the fact that we can personalize the uniforms as soon as school is out for the day. By incorporating a few more pieces from JCPenney’s selection, my daughter doesn’t feel like she’s still at school if we have errands to run or an event to attend. Take a look at my daughter’s morning and afternoon look:
We quickly combined an oversized camo bomber jacket with a bold, graphic tee to give her a relaxed, hip feeling.
You could also keep the uniform shirt and just add the bomber jacket or a pair of destructed denim and instantly be ready for a trendy night at the movies or a trip to the mall!
More Tips For Personalizing Your School Uniforms:
- 90s Retro: Destructed denim paired with bold pop culture graphic tees paired with oversized plaid flannels in updated colors.
- Retro Sport: Active/Athleisure: Athleisure continues to be in trend this season. Add a relaxed sporty feeling to your wardrobe. With a mix of solids and camo prints you will stand out from the crowd!
- Rise to Shine – Face on the day head on — if you’re running on a treadmill or running to class, you might as well look good doing it. Black and gold activewear keeps you looking great when you are on the go. Monochromatic
- White Sneakers – Crisp white tennis shoes with subtle pops of color keep you cool when running from class to class. Dress up a pair of jeans or dress down a knit dress, white shoes are a classic that will never go out of style.
- Booties – Stay comfortable and chic with a perfect pair of booties. Elevate your everyday look; dress up a pair of jeans and a tee effortlessly with this back-to-school trend!
- Femme Tops – Flowing tops in feminine shades with ruffles, flutter sleeves and lace details are the perfect way to add elegance to the everyday.
- Kid’s Activewear – Ready! Set! Go! From gym class to soccer practice keep your style game up with striking bold colors and exciting patterns for boys and girls.
Make sure you click here to see the selection of back-to-school styles available at JCPenney.