A few months ago, we discovered a new-to-us restaurant in Fort Worth. A restaurant we’ve visited several times since then, and always look forward to our return. The restaurant is called BRAVO! Cucina Italiana, and it is delicious!
Right now, BRAVO! is offering a seasonal “Taste Good — Feel Good” two-course menu, which is available through Saturday, April 15. This menu starts at $14.99 and features BRAVO’s quality Italian cuisine and unique offerings at a great value, and is certain to amaze any palate.
The two-course menu includes:
Soup or side salad (choose one):
- BRAVO Chopped Salad: Chopped greens, cucumbers, red onions, tomatoes, olives, Feta, red wine vinaigrette
- Caesar Classica: Traditional Caesar salad with housemade croutons
- Insalata Della Casa: Chopped greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, bacon, crispy pasta, Parmesan dressing
- Soup Del Giorno
- Lobster Bisque with sherry and diced shrimp (for an additional $1)
Entrée (choose one):
- Romano Crusted Tilapia: Crispy fingerling potatoes, spinach, Napoli sauce, Sriracha aioli
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp: Orzo, farro, red peppers, zucchini, haricot vert, Feta, fennel cream
- Chianti Braised Beef Ravioli: Sangiovese braised beef-filled ravioli, roasted sweet potatoes, brown butter, sage
I can tell you my husband had the chopped salad, while I ordered the lobster bisque, which is incredible! If you like lobster bisque, this is the soup to order! I could eat this as my meal… it’s that good!
We also tried the three entrees. In all honesty, I have never tasted something I didn’t like at BRAVO!, so I can’t even give my opinion of the three. I mean, I planned to eat a little of each dish, but when I tasted the Chianti Braised Beef Ravioli with the sweet potatoes and sage… that did it for me. (It’s like comfort food you never knew you were missing.) My dinner included a little Romano Crusted Tilapia and some of the Grilled Shrimp, too, but gosh, my mouth is watering just thinking back to the Ravioli! Just look at this:
“At BRAVO, we are pleased to offer our ‘Taste Good – Feel Good’ lunch menu, including special seafood selections, for a limited time, to provide our guests with memorable dining experiences,” said BRAVO Culinary Director & Chef Brian Harvey.