Since we’re in the market for a new car, I’ve been researching car tips that I would have never thought of otherwise. From interior to exterior, there are so many ideas that are simply genius! I decided to share some tips of my own, with hopes they will help you, like they have help me!
1. If you’re in a parking garage or large lot, snap a picture of your space on your phone! This will save you time wandering around the parking lot to figure out where your car is!
2. Use a coffee filter to wipe away the dust on your dashboard. You can add a little olive or vegetable oil on the coffee filter first, or use your favorite car cleaner.
3. While we’re talking about cleaning, did you know you can use white toothpaste to clean your headlights! You can clean them with a coffee filter like in the tip before, or use a soft rag. Just place the toothpaste on, let sit for a few minutes, then buff off (in a circular motion) to remove.
4. If you’re looking for a sturdy trash can to keep in the car, line a cereal container with a store bag, then add the top to close. These cereal containers can often be found at your nearest dollar store.
5. And, my favorite car tip: after removing an expired registration sticker, remove the sticky residue by putting warm water on a piece of newspaper. Put the newspaper on top of the registration sticker for 10-15 minutes, and watch the goo disappear!
If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, check out one of our sponsors: Vann Auto Group. The Vann Auto Group provides superior quality new Dodge, Ram, Chrysler, and Jeep vehicles to valued customers near and far.