The holidays are near, and I can smell hot chocolate in the air! Before the hustle and bustle of the season, it’s time to look into those holiday tickets and possibly save some money along the way. Here’s a list of the top 5 holiday attractions in DFW this year!
I Love Christmas Movies, Yultide Bright, Lonestar Christmas
Use the code: HUSTLE to save on tickets! See image below! Buy tickets here.
I Love Christmas Movies:
- Walk through your favorite Christmas movies in our all-new, never-before-seen 17,000 sq. ft. multi-sensory pop-up exhibit.
- Interact and capture moments with the characters, sets and moments you know-and-love.
- Over 13 fully immersive scenes that make you feel as if you’ve stepped into the actual story, complete with replicas of film props, audio clips, and more.
- Travel with Buddy the Elf from Santa’s North Pole workshop to New York City; capture a moment in front of the Griswold’s house adorned with thousands of Christmas lights; and more!
- Featuring scenes from the most iconic Christmas movies, including THE POLAR EXPRESS™, A CHRISTMAS STORY™, ELF™, NATIONAL LAMPOON’S CHRISTMAS VACATION™, and THE YEAR WITHOUT A SANTA CLAUS™.
My thoughts: Make sure you watch the films mentioned above before jumping into the scenes! My children had never watched THE YEAR WITHOUT A SANTA CLAUS™ OR NATIONAL LAMPOON’S CHRISTMAS VACATION™, so it was hard to imagine ourselves in the set.
My children LOVED snow tubing, ice skating and building a snowman! Gaylord Texan looks amazing, and there are many photo opportunities around the resort!
Christmas at the Anatole
Breakfast With Santa, Live Reindeer, S’mores, Santa themed suites and more!
The Hilton Anatole is beautiful year-round, but mostly during the holiday season. With the Anatole right here in Dallas, you won’t have to travel all the way to the North Pole to experience the magic of Christmas! Although Peppermint Park will not be returning for 2020, Santa and Mrs. Claus will be bringing plenty of Christmas cheer to this season’s Christmas at the Anatole celebration.
To book your room or for more information visit Christmas at the Anatole.
Located along the shores of Joe Pool Lake, Prairie Lights is a two-mile, drive-through holiday park experience that showcases a stunning display of more than five million lights arranged in hundreds of festive holiday scenes throughout the park. While the park’s out-of-car experience (the Holiday Village) will not open this year due to pandemic considerations, the event will feature a new drive-through concession option; and one of the most famous light installations—the animated grand-finale tunnel—will once again be in place to delight visitors as they make their exit from the park.
Follow Prairie Lights on social media for special offers (such as the annual Prairie Lights “Cyber Monday” ticket sale the Monday after Thanksgiving) and for inclement weather announcements.
Buy tickets here.
Great Wolf Lodge
As the temperature drops, escape to the warmth of Snowland at Great Wolf Lodge. If you love snow and classic holiday family fun, you’ll find plenty of it at our warm and cozy lodge.
Find all the wonders of a Great Wolf getaway with the comfort of our heated indoor activities and 84-degree water park. It’s the best time of the year to discover the magic of Great Wolf Lodge.
Use the code: SHINE to save 15% on Luminova tickets. Buy tickets here.