I love my new pressure cooker! This appliance does so many things, it makes me wonder what we did before they were the “hot craze?” Since Christmas, I’ve seen eggs boiled to perfection in 5 minutes, a roast cooked to tender in an hour and someone even showed me how they made a cake in less than 20 minutes! That sounded great until I decided to try to steam broccoli in the instant pot. Oh my word! In less than 2 minutes I had the best broccoli you ever tasted!
2 Minute Instant Pot Broccoli Recipe
I use one head of broccoli or a mix of broccoli and cauliflower.
- Place 5.5 cups (about 160ml) of water into the bottom of your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker.
- Chop your broccoli into florets and place it on the steamer rack. Add salt and pepper.
- Place the lid on your Instant Pot. Close the sealing valve and press steam for 2 minutes.
- Be careful when releasing the lid, as always.
- Add some butter, if desired, then serve with your favorite dish.
If you are looking for more Instant Pot recipes, make sure you click here for 10 of my favorites.