If you are looking for a fun and easy rainbow craft for spring, summer, a rainy day or St. Patrick’s Day, this one is perfect for celebrating! This kid-friendly tutorial is fun for all ages and fairly inexpensive! Using just a few supplies, you can pull this easy rainbow craft together in no time.
How To Make An Easy Rainbow Craft
- Sort the rainbow-colored popsicle sticks in the pattern you would like your rainbow. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple if you’re sticking to the traditional rainbow order. (This is a great activity for children! Remember to teach them ROY G. BIV and make a fun lesson out of it, but don’t get discouraged if children want to switch up the color order. Let them celebrate creativity in their own unique way!)
- Take your glue stick and glue your popsicle sticks together. (You can use regular glue, too, though drying time will be longer, and you may have to glue a few at a time in order for them to stick.)
- While your popsicle sticks are drying, take your sparkle Foam Paper & cut it in half.
- Turn your foam paper over and draw a cloud shape. It doesn’t need to look perfect, it’s more of a guide for cutting.
- Once you have drawn the clouds, take your scissors and cut out the shape.
- Use your glue stick to glue the popsicle stick rainbow onto the clouds and let dry!
Easy to make, right? If you can’t find the silver foam paper, you can use cotton balls or white paper (or cotton balls glued to white paper!) This easy rainbow craft can even be customized for St. Patrick’s Day by adding a pot of gold to the bottom (or in place of the cloud!) Have fun with it! *If you make this, I’d love to see pictures! Tag me on social media @HustleMomRepeat