A few weeks ago, I headed out for a cruise on Royal Caribbean’s Liberty of the Seas. I, along with 39 other bloggers sailed through the Gulf of Mexico to Cozumel.
While the trip was relaxing and a great getaway, there were so many things to do on the ship to pass the time! I needed more than 4 days to experience all it had to offer!
Things To Do On Board Liberty of the Seas
1. Eat! I’ve been on three cruises and my number one thing to look for is food! There is an abundance of food from a variety of restaurants, from pizza to sushi to sandwiches to sit-down meals. And that’s all before (or after) dinner. Most of your food is included with your cruise, with the only exception being specialty restaurants that are outside of the main dining rooms (reservations required). And if you see something you want to try or want seconds of, just ask! *For the record, I did have two appetizers one night. And that may have led to ordering two desserts…
2. The FloRider – This is a wave simulation that allows for boogie boarding and surfing! It was one of the most fun things to do!
3. Watch a show – I saw the ice skating show, and must say it was amazing! Those men and women are skating on a moving ship and gave a fantastic performance!
4. Decorate cupcakes – The cupcake decorating class on the ship was interesting and fun! I learned a few techniques and made the same dog cupcakes at home for my children to see! (The cupcakes are delicious, too!)
5. Visit the spa – You can purchase massages, pedicures, facials, body wraps and so much more! Make sure you watch your cruise compass for specials because they offer packages and discounts every day!
6. Relax – There is an abundance of lounge chairs on the deck! Find one and relax in front of the big tv screen, catch up on a good book or take a nice nap (just don’t forget your sunscreen!)
Those may be my top 6 choices, but you can also walk for Make-A-Wish, Rock Climb, play Mini Golf and hang out with Shrek or Kung Fu Panda! Take a look at more pictures from the fun: