Disclosure: I received a ticket to attend Prairie Lights Powered by Gexa Energy in exchange for sharing this information. All opinions are my own.
Prairie Lights Powered by Gexa Energy in Grand Prairie is about to open for the season!
Prairie Lights offers 4,000,000 (yes – four MILLION) lights along a two mile drive-through path, ending in the world’s longest light tunnel. The 2013 drive includes hundreds of new displays. Stop half way and visit the Holiday Village for food, gifts, carnival rides, and Santa – at Prairie Lights through Monday, December 23 – and two Holiday Magic attractions: Holiday Magic Live! at the Light Show Theater and Lighted Walk-Through Forest. Also, visitors will be able to visit the Gexa Energy display at Holiday Village for an opportunity to take a free photo commemorating their experience.
- Thursday, November 28, through Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- Thanksgiving Night through New Year’s Eve
- Sunday – Thursday: 6 – 9 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 6 – 10 p.m.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve: 6 – 10 p.m.
- Lynn Creek Park on Joe Pool Lake, 5610 Lake Ridge Parkway, Grand Prairie TX 75052
- Admission for cars is $20 Monday-Thursday (non-holidays) and $30 Friday-Sunday and holidays.
- Tickets for Holiday Magic Live! are $5 for adults and $3 for children.
- For the Holiday Magic Lights Walk-Through Forest, adult tickets are $3 and $2 for children. Save on combo tickets for both – $7 for adults, $4 for children.
- Carnival rides are free.
- There is a small charge for pictures made with Santa.
- VISA and MasterCard are accepted at the admission gate and in Holiday Village.
For more info:
Giveaway: One lucky The Frugal Mom reader will win (1) Car Admission, valid November 28 – December 31, 2013 (Mondays – Thursdays)
To enter: Leave a comment, telling me your favorite Christmas song! A winner will be chosen on November 24 at 11:59 PM (cst).