Over the summer, we made a trip to San Antonio for some family fun. San Antonio is known for their Riverwalk, missions, attractions and of course, hospitality!
My family was invited to stay at the Courtyard Marriott San Antonio SeaWorld Westover Hills, which is probably the closest hotel to Sea World itself! (Less than 2 miles!) It is located just off Highway 151 Corridor in San Antonio, which is close to the airport, several restaurants and numerous shopping centers. (H-E-B grocery store, Walmart, Target and more!)
The Courtyard Marriott is a beautiful hotel, with a modern touch around every corner.
We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds, which were both comfortable and welcoming after a long day.
BREAKFAST AT THE HOTEL
We had breakfast at the hotel each morning, before leaving to spend the day at Sea World.
From omelets to yogurt to scones, there was definitely something for everyone. (A breakfast buffet is available on the weekends.)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
- A shuttle is available to take guests to Sea World. It’s FREE and so convenient.
- Refrigerators available in each room.
- There is a small pantry near the hotel check-in desk.
- The lobby is welcoming, with lots of seating and an abundance of tables.
- Make these hotel games with just a few supplies (great for winding down at night.)
- Check out the pool (when weather allows.) Our room offered an amazing view of the pool, which lights up at night. (Mom and Dad: there is a pool-side bar!)