Many of my friends are switching to a Keto lifestyle. And I don’t blame them! My husband and I are adapting to this way of eating next week, and I’m looking forward to the benefits of doing so! (I felt so much better when we were in a state of Ketosis!)
One of my favorite things to make while on Keto is this 3 ingredient Cloud Bread. It’s super easy to make, and it stores for a couple of days.
3 Ingredient Keto Cloud Bread
YOU WILL NEED:
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda OR cream of tartar
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Separate the egg yolk and egg whites into two bowls.
- Mix the egg yolks and cream cheese in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk egg whites and baking soda OR cream of tartar on high speed until stiff peaks are formed, which should take about 5 minutes.
- Gently fold in the cream cheese mixture from step 3 to the egg whites in step 4. Try not to deflate the egg whites – keep them fluffy as you fold in the cream cheese mixture.
- Scoop the batter onto your prepared baking sheet into rounds the size of a hamburger bun. Make sure you leave some space between the rounds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove the cloud bread from the pan and let cool. *This recipe will make about 10 rounds of bread, depending on the size.
*I love brushing the bread with butter and adding a sprinkle of cinnamon! (Dessert!)