Peppa Pig World of Play indoor attraction is set to open TODAY at Grapevine Mills! We went earlier this week, and my toddler absolutely enjoyed the play experience, which is based on the much-loved animated series.
Peppa Pig World of Play is specially designed to take children on an interactive journey through the magical world of Peppa Pig, where they can explore, interact and engage with all their favorite themes, sounds and characters from the show. The bright and colorful indoor attraction features 14 play areas, each inspired by instantly recognizable locations from the TV series and carefully created to the latest in visual and sensory effects technology to guarantee a truly memorable day out for families.
As you mingle through the attraction, you’ll see:
- Peppa’s Family House: where visitors can play inside the iconic living room and kitchen, have a conversation with a talking Polly Parrot and a photo opportunity with DaddyPig;
- Supermarket: children can have fun grocery shopping and helping Miss Rabbit on the cash register at the local supermarket where they can find items from Peppa’s family shopping list;
- Zoe Zebra and Daddy Dog at the Garage: an activity area where children can help Mr. Zebra deliver the mail and repair a truck at Grandpa Dog’s Garage;
- Madame Gazelle’s School Bus: children can climb aboard Madam Gazelle’s school bus and sing along with Peppa and her friends on an exciting trip to the theatre;
- Rebecca Rabbit’s Underground Adventure: little ones will love crawling through tunnels, exploring bedrooms and sliding into a big muddy puddle in the Rabbit family’s underground burrow;
- Peppa’s Treehouse,George’s Fort, Muddy Puddles and George’s Dinosaur Discovery: imaginatively themed play areas that recreate key themes from the show for children to enjoy;
- Sensory Garden: this interactive sensory garden features a duck pond, hen house, Grandpa Pig’s train and more.
Also included at the attraction are fairground themed party rooms for birthday celebrations, a theatre to enjoy episode screenings, a dedicated Peppa Pig gift store, story times and arts and craft sessions alongside facilities for families to eat, relax and play.
That’s right! If you get hungry, you can purchase food and drinks inside the attraction, right from the camper van. Click the picture below to take a look at the Peppa Pig World Of Play menu.
Side note: make sure you check out the toilets! Each adult toilet has a smaller seat that is attached, but folds up or down as needed. This smaller ring was super helpful for going to the potty with a toddler!
Location: Peppa Pig World of Play is located inside Grapevine Mills Mall in Grapevine, TX. At the mall, you will want to enter at Entry 3 for the closest access.
Hours: The attraction is open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. The last admission for entry is 90 minutes before closing.
*Play time is unlimited Monday – Thursday. On weekends (peak days) the tickets are timed.
Admission: $20 for children and $5 for adults.
children = 6 months – 8 years (Children under 6 months old are free!)
adults = 9+ years
Tickets are now on sale by visiting www.peppapigworldofplay.com.
*Save on tickets when you purchase online!
Peppa Pig World of Play Giveaway
One lucky Hustle Mom Repeat reader will win 4 tickets to visit Peppa Pig World of Play in Grapevine, Texas, along with 2 plush mini pigs and 2 activity packs!
a Rafflecopter giveaway