Crayola Experience is where the magic of Crayola comes to life! I recently took my 2 and 11 year old to the Crayola Experience in Plano and they had so much fun! The attraction is huge, offering new experience around every corner!
With 60,000 square feet of attractions, Crayola Experience is Texas’ most colorful family destination for interactive, creative play!
Families typically spend 3-4 hours exploring the 22 hands-on attractions. Go on a wonderful, whimsical adventure with unique experiences, such as:
– Star in your very own coloring page
– Name and wrap your very own Crayola crayon (*one token required for each crayon – see below)
– Embark on a 4-D coloring adventure
– Learn how crayons are made in a live manufacturing show
– Melted Crayon Spin Art
– Painting, Modeling and so much more! (Check out the attractions tab for a complete list of all unique experiences.)
Two experiences require tokens for participation: Modeling Clay and Personalized Crayon Wrapping. Two tokens are provided with each ticket purchase and additional tokens are available for $0.50 each.
The Crayola Experience will be open year round, specializing in colorful birthday parties, group outings, educational field trips, and special events. Plan your trip today! Group discounts and annual passes are also available.