When Good Cook asked me to create a recipe, using the Sweet Creations Mold and “Hop into Spring” Spatula, I was up for yet another challenge! I am the baker and your dessert go to girl in this house… I knew I would take this challenge with a grain of salt. Only there is no salt listed below.
What you will find is an easy peanut butter fudge recipe – one that is nearly foolproof and delicious!
Start by preparing your ingredients and work area. You will need to lightly grease an 8×8 pan or, in this case, a silicone mold, which does not need to be greased, just clean and dry. And speaking of molds, take a look at the one I used! The portions are perfect and your creativity will run wild!
Next, measure your ingredients because the cooking process is fast and 2 minutes is not enough time to gather items you will need. Trust me on this!
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup peanut butter
- In a heavy saucepan bring the sugar and milk to a boil, over medium heat. Stir constantly.
- When the entire mixture is bubbling, boil for exactly 2 1/2 minutes. Set a timer.
- Immediately remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the peanut butter and blend quickly until smooth. Make sure it is all combined.
- Pour into your prepared dish and smooth out. Work quick – this recipe sets quickly. Let cool before cutting into pieces.