I like to take the weekends easy. It’s my time to relax, spend time with my family and watch a few games on tv. I surely don’t want to spend a game day stressing in the kitchen, so I look for easy ways to get dinner on the table in just a few minutes; whether that means leftovers, freezer meals or hitting up the hot deli counter at Walmart.
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 – 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 large clove garlic, minced and smashed
Mix all ingredients well and serve.
- 1 cup of plum jam
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons of ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of Asian Chili Garlic sauce