When on a recent press trip to The Woodlands, TX, we had the honor of staying at Hyatt Market Street. Market Street is the perfect place for a Girl’s Night Out, and that’s just what we did before settling for a beautiful night’s rest.
Hyatt Market Street is a boutique hotel, new to the area. And a great area it is! With 75+ specialty retailers and restaurants within walking distance, we had a chance to walk to some of my favorite places like Mi Cocina, Lush and Americas. The best of elegance and service was presented at Hyatt Market Street, The Woodlands where we truly felt as though we were part of the family.
- 70 beautifully appointed guestrooms and suites offering views of Market Street or the Pavilion
- Hyatt Market Street, The Woodlands is 100% smoke-free and pet-free Swim in our designer infinity pool, unwind on the outdoor terrace, near the fire pit or exercise in our 24-hour fitness center
- In-room massage and spa services available upon request
- Set within an exclusive shopping and dining Mecca featuring 75+ specialty and national retailers and restaurants
- Enjoy innumerable day trips, wine excursions, local shopping and dining, golf, local festivals and much more.
- Host impressive meetings, unforgettable weddings, or the gala of the year at Hyatt Market Street, The Woodlands
The hotel also offers breakfast and dinner, which can be enjoyed near the pool or on the balcony. If you’re lucky, you can also catch a live band playing while you dine. (Take a look at some of the food: BBQ pork, Chicken on a Stick, Shrimp & Grits… delish!)