Some of my favorite recipes are sitting at home, in my recipe box. I have recipes for my Great Aunt’s sugar cookies, my uncle’s jambalaya and my Mom’s pineapple upside-down cake. While I would give up any rainy day afternoon to make some of those cookies, I would also give up an afternoon to run to my favorite restaurant or coffee shop for a sandwich, frappuchino or frosty!
Luckily, you can stay at home to make your favorite items with this great list of 12 Copycat Recipes you can make right from your kitchen!
– Grandbaby Cakes has this recipe for Mrs. Field’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
– Anns Entitled Life shows you how to make a wonderful Panera Bread Cream Cheese Potato Soup
– Check out my recipe for the Beast’s Grey Stuff from Beauty and the Beast
– I also have a delicious recipe for Logan’s Roadhouse Rolls
– Like Starbucks? Make this Strawberry Cream Frappuchino
– Make those Cracker Jacks we have all come to know and love with this recipe from Backing Beauty
– I also have a recipe for Chick-fil-a’s Carrot and Raisin Salad that I could eat every day
– Do you like Wendy’s? Check out Baking Beauty’s recipe for a Wendy’s Frosty
– Mommy Enterprises has a La Bou Dill Dressing Recipe that is just like the “real thing”
– Having a party? Check out this homemade Boursin Cheese from Menu of Musing